Common Questions (FAQ)
How do I log-in or create a LunarMods account?
LunarMods uses Facebook Connect to create our accounts. Since our modules & apps are all installed to Facebook, this keeps you from needing to separate accounts on our site and Facebook's. Click the “Login with Facebook” button up top to sign in with your Facebook account. If you don't have one, you can create a Facebook account for free on Facebook.com.
How do I create a new LunarStore?
Once you're signed in with your Facebook account, select “Add New Store” from the “My Modules” menu at the top of the page.
How do I install the Store on my Facebook Page?
You can get started by clicking on the “Install LunarStore" button in the module admin page. After this, you can install by following these simple steps:
- Copy the publish code provided at the top of the install page.
- Click on the “Install LunarStore" button.
- This will open a Facebook page with a list of your Facebook Pages. Select the page that you want to use from the list, and then click “Add LunarStore”
- When Facebook brings you to your page, click on the “My Store” page.
- Paste the publish code into the box and click "Publish".
How do I remove my store from Facebook?
To remove a Tab from Facebook, click on the Pencil icon on the right side of the tab, then click “Delete Tab”.
To remove a store from LunarMods, go to your Account Settings page, then into Billing Options. At the bottom of that page, click “Delete this module”.
How do I upgrade my account?
You can upgrade any Store in two ways:
- First, by logging-in to your Store Admin, clicking “Account Settings”, and then clicking “Upgrade Your Store”
- The other way is to choose a Subscription Plan. Then you'll be prompted for a new or existing Store to apply it to.
Why don't all my items show up on my Facebook Store?
When eCommerce sales with PayPal or Amazon are anabled, then only items with a quantity of 1 or higher are shown. Also, each plan has limits on the total number of items that can be shown.
For example: A Store with a Starter Plan is limited to showing 50 items on your Facebook page. You can increase this limit by upgrading to a higher subscription Plan.
You can also hide items using our Item Admin list. Items can either be marked as “visible” (indicated by a green button) or “invisible” (yellow button) on your Items page. Make sure that the items you wish to display are marked as “visible”.